- Permanent employees
- Temporary employees
- Flexible resources (retired experts)
Although we recruit for a variety of positions, our current primary focus areas and knowledge areas include:
- Managing Executives, COO, CFO, CIO, General Managers, etc
- Typists, Girl Fridays, Data Capturers, Administration Clerks, Documenters, Data Capturers, Secretaries, Personal Assistants, etc
- Debtors Clerks, Creditors Clerks, Auditors, Chartered Accountants, etc
- Marketers, Sales Consultants, Marketing Consultants, etc
Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- System Managers, Service Managers, Infrastructure Deployment Managers, Delivery Managers, Problem Managers, etc
- Enterprise Architects, DBA’s, Systems Engineers, Software Engineers, Solutions Architects, etc
- C++, Java, C#, .Net, COBOL, etc
- Project Office Managers, Project Office Consultants, Project Administrators, Project Support Administrators, etc
- Portfolio Managers, Programme Managers, Project Managers, etc
- Business Analysts, Management Information Analysts, Systems Analysts, etc
- SAP Functional Consultants, ABAP Developers, Basis, Authorisations, etc
- Training Consultants, Facilitators, Training Material Development Consultants, etc
We want to deploy quality employees at our clients and secure careers to our candidates through our proven and thorough recruitment and screening processes, professional documentation, quality applicants and efficient service.
As a service offering we also focus on career guidance and assistance with professional CV’s / remodeling existing CV’s.
For our costing / pricing structure, we will require the following payment:
- A Placement Fee (a percentage of the annual Cost to Company or CTC for employees permanently placed at a client)
- a Mark-up (a minimal percentage profit on the hourly rate for Consultants, Flexible resources or Temporary placements).
In both cases detailed negotiations with our clients will secure a competitive rate. We are transparent, efficient and keen to be of service!
eCruit Consulting is B-BBEE Level 2 Accredited